Amethyst Crystal Facial Roller
Indulge in a soothing and time friendly lymphatic drainage massage with a Amethyst crystal facial roller that will assist with quickly stimulating blood flow and the drainage of puffiness. Our Natural Amethyst Crystal Facial Roller is a unique addition to any daily skincare ritual. The stone which is best known for its ability in assisting with healing physical ailments also has many skin benefits. Best used with your favourite moisturiser or facial oil, this roller will leave your skin feeling refreshed and plumped with a luminous glow that we just can't get enough of!
Below is a list of benefits, some of these benefits will be seen instantly and some with regular use overtime:
- Elimination in toxins
- Assists with product penetration for ultimate results
- A clearer and brightened complexion
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Improved blood circulation for a plumped luminous glow
- Stimulates collagen
- Relief for stress and tension headaches
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine expression lines
- Reduction in puffiness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduction to the visibility of dark circles under the eyes.
How to use
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from forehead to décolleté area.
- Roll the tool over your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Use the smaller roller for the delicate areas around your eyes and nose.
- Next, glide the roller down the sides of the face from forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
We recommended daily use to see an improvement in the listed benefits.
Here's a tip:
The colder the tool, the greater the boost of collagen production and circulation! You can store your beauty tools in the fridge before applying directly onto the skin.
Cleaning your beauty tool
To clean your Amethyst Crystal Facial Roller, lightly damp a cotton pad or microfibre cloth in some warm water (squeeze out excess water) and gently wipe over the stone to remove any product build up (do not drench the pad or towel). Gently pat dry and leave to air dry.
Do not use cleaning chemicals for your beauty tools. Do not place tools directly under running water.
Please note: Being a natural stone each skin care tool is unique and may slightly vary in colour and size.