Luxe Facial Sculptor - Rose Quartz
Our unique Facial Sculptor has been designed specifically to grip the facial muscles and tissue in a different way compared to the standard facial roller, due to it's 360 degree rotation ability. Providing a soothing deep massage and assisting with lifting the skin. Designed to assist with lymphatic drainage and quickly stimulating blood flow and the drainage of puffiness. Rose Quartz also known as 'The Stone Of Love" has a loving energy and can be quiet nourishing, it also helps in calming negative emotions. Best used with your favorite moisturizer or facial oil, this sculptor will leave your skin feeling refreshed with a luminous glow that we just can't get enough of!
Below is a list of benefits, some of these benefits will be seen instantly and some with regular use overtime:
- Helps eliminate toxins
- Assists with product penetration for ultimate results
- A clearer and brightened complexion
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Improved blood circulation for a plumped luminous glow
- Assists collagen stimulation
- Relief for stress and tension headaches
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine expression lines
- Reduction in puffiness
- Improves skin elasticity
How to use
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from forehead to décolleté area.
- Roll the tool over your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement at least 5-6 times or more if desired.
- Next, glide the roller down the sides of the face from forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
We recommended daily use to see an improvement in the listed benefits.
Here's a tip:
The colder the tool, the greater the boost of collagen production and circulation! You can store your beauty tools in the fridge before applying directly onto the skin.
Cleaning your beauty tool
To clean your tool, lightly damp a cotton pad or microfiber cloth in some warm water (squeeze out excess water) and gently wipe over the stone to remove any product build up (do not drench the pad or towel). Gently pat dry and leave to air dry.
Do not use cleaning chemicals for your beauty tools. Do not place tools directly under running water.
Please note: Being a natural stone each skin care tool is unique and may slightly vary in colour and size.