The Body Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
Release tension, Massage and Sculpt.
Our Extra Large Body Gua Sha can be used from the body to the face! Specifically designed with both smooth and jagged edges to provide the most soothing release for muscle tension. A beauty tool for those who want to indulge in a little more "me time". This powerful tool goes deeper, not only to release muscle tension but to activate the lymphatic system. Our Rose Quartz Body Gua Sha also known as 'The Stone Of Love" is the perfect addition to any daily skincare ritual. The Gua Sha can assist with body/facial sculpting, along with many other benefits. Rose Quartz has a loving energy and can be quiet nourishing, it also helps in calming negative emotions. For the body it is best used in the shower or paired with a body oil, for the face it is best used with your favorite moisturizer or facial oil, this Gua Sha will leave your skin and muscles feeling refreshed and relaxed!
Below is a list of benefits, some of these benefits will be seen instantly and some with regular use overtime:
- Assists facial and Body sculpting for natural definition/contouring
- Helps Eliminate toxins
- Release of muscles tension
- Assists with product penetration for ultimate results
- A clearer and brightened complexion
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Improved blood circulation for a plumped luminous glow
- Assists collagen stimulation
- Relief for stress and tension headaches
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine expression lines
- Reduction in puffiness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduction to the visibility of dark circles under the eyes.
How to use
For the Body:
- Apply a Body Oil or use whilst in the shower.
- Glide the tool in an upwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 6-8 times. (We do not recommend doing this in a back and forth motion)
- Work your desired area one step at a time.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement for the ultimate release of tension.
- Next, glide the tool towards the nearest lymph node to drain any lymph fluid.
For the Face:
- Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere, light a candle, play some slow tunes and dim the lights. Get ready for some YOU TIME!
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from forehead to décolleté area.
- Glide the tool across your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement, taking deep breathes with every single glide and taking time to connect with your mindfulness for the ultimate release of tension.
- Use the smaller curved edges to sculpt areas such as cheek bones and jawline and the larger side for areas such as the T zone.
- Next, glide the tool down the sides of the face from forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
We recommended daily use to see an improvement in the listed benefits.
Here's a tip:
The colder the tool, the greater the boost of collagen production and circulation! You can store your beauty tools in the fridge before applying directly onto the skin.
Cleaning your beauty tool
To clean your tool, lightly damp a cotton pad or microfiber cloth in some warm water (squeeze out excess water) and gently wipe over the stone to remove any product build up (do not drench the pad or towel). Gently pat dry and leave to air dry.
Do not use cleaning chemicals for your beauty tools. Do not place tools directly under running water.
Please note: Being a natural stone each skin care tool is unique and may slightly vary in colour and size