Beginner's Guide on Jade facial rolling
What is crystal facial rolling?
As well as penetrating products into the skin more efficiently, crystal face rollers and perfect for facial massage. They are super simple to use and have an immediate impact on the fluid tissues of the face, including blood and lymph. By rolling them across your cheeks, chin, and forehead, you'll slowly open up pathways and improve lymphatic flow, which reduces puffiness and inflammation. Being a natural stone each skincare tool is unique and may slightly vary in color and size. Best used with your favorite moisturizer or facial oil, rolling will leave your skin feeling refreshed with a luminous glow that we just can't get enough of!
Why is each stone unique?
- Rose Quartz is also known as 'The Stone Of Love" has loving energy and can be quite nourishing, it also helps in calming negative emotions.
- Amethyst - The stone which is best known for its ability in assisting with healing physical ailments!
- White Jade - The stone is best known for its powerful healing energies and ability to bring peace and calmness.
- Tiger's Eye - The stone is best known for its unique power to assist with the release of negative emotions and anxiety, bringing peace and harmony.
What are some of the benefits of a crystal face roller?
- Helps eliminate toxins
- Assists with product penetration for ultimate results
- A clearer and brightened complexion
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Improved blood circulation for a plumped luminous glow
- Assists collagen stimulation
- Relief for stress and tension headaches
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine expression lines
- Reduction in puffiness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduction to the visibility of dark circles under the eyes.
Some of these benefits will be seen instantly and some with regular use over time!
How to roll? - We got you!
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from the forehead to the decollete area.
- Roll the tool over your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Use the smaller roller for the delicate areas around your eyes and nose.
- Next, glide the roller down the sides of the face from the forehead to the decollete area to drain any lymph fluid.
We recommended daily use to see an improvement in the listed benefits above!
Here's a tip:
The colder the tool, the greater the boost of collagen production and circulation! You can store your beauty tools in the fridge before applying them directly onto the skin.
How do I care for my facial roller?
To clean your tool, lightly damp a cotton pad or microfiber cloth in some warm water (squeeze out excess water) and gently wipe over the stone to remove any product build-up (do not drench the pad or towel). Gently pat dry and leave to air dry.
We do not recommend using cleaning chemicals for your beauty tools or placing tools directly under running water.