JADE Gua Sha Comb | Hair + Body + Face |
Scalp massages help improve hair loss by stimulating the follicles below your scalp. When you massage your scalp, you are stretching the cells, which in turn stimulates thicker hair. It also is said that the blood vessels below the skin reignite hair growth. In recent years beauty innovators have designed jade combs to help you give yourself an excellent scalp massage. Using a tool such as a jade comb instead of your fingers makes the task easier and more satisfying.
Say goodbye to dull, lifeless skin as the Gua Sha helps contour while stimulating collagen production, brightening your complexion. Your skin will thank you.
How to use
For the Scalp:
- Apply your favorite hair oil with finger tips through your scalp and hair. You may choose to use the comb in the shower with your conditioner or hair treatment. Please be mindful with your grip as the Gua Sha tool is fragile and easy to drop when slippery.
- Simply comb through from scalp to end's for your desired amount of time.
- Focus on the scalp to stimulate blood flow to hair follicles, promoting healthier/fuller hair.
For the Body:
- Apply a Body Oil or use it while in the shower.
- Glide the tool in an upwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 6-8 times. (We do not recommend doing this in a back and forth motion)
- Work your desired area one step at a time.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement for the ultimate release of tension.
- Next, glide the tool towards the nearest lymph node to drain any lymph fluid.
For The Face:
- Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere, light a candle, play some slow tunes, and dim the lights. Get ready for some you time!
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from the forehead to the décolleté area.
- Glide the tool across your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement, taking deep breathes with every single glide and taking time to connect with your mindfulness for the ultimate release of tension.
- Use the smaller curved edges to sculpt areas such as cheekbones and jawline and the larger side for regions such as the T zone.
- Next, glide the tool down the sides of the face from the forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
Here's a tip: