Rose Quartz Body Gua Sha
Renowned worldwide as the Stone Of Love, Rose Quartz has loving energy and can be pretty nourishing.
Used with any moisturizer, serum, or oil, this essential Gua Sha leaves you feeling refreshed and renewed while penetrating products deeper into the skin.
Say goodbye to dull, lifeless skin as the Gua Sha helps contour while stimulating collagen production, brightening your complexion. Your skin will thank you.
How to use
For the Body:
- Apply a Body Oil or use it while in the shower.
- Glide the tool in an upwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 6-8 times. (We do not recommend doing this in a back and forth motion)
- Work your desired area one step at a time.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement for the ultimate release of tension.
- Next, glide the tool towards the nearest lymph node to drain any lymph fluid.
For The Face:
- Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere, light a candle, play some slow tunes, and dim the lights. Get ready for some you time!
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from the forehead to the décolleté area.
- Glide the tool across your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement, taking deep breathes with every single glide and taking time to connect with your mindfulness for the ultimate release of tension.
- Use the smaller curved edges to sculpt areas such as cheekbones and jawline and the larger side for regions such as the T zone.
- Next, glide the tool down the sides of the face from the forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
Here's a tip: