White Jade Gua Sha - Body + Face
Pamper your skin anytime with a stimulating and relaxing massage with Skin Artisan's White Jade Gua Sha. This versatile Gua Sha can be used from the Body to the face! Designed with both smooth and jagged edges to provide the most soothing release for muscle tension.
Used with any moisturizer or oil, this essential Gua Sha leaves your skin glowing after every use, eliminating puffiness and leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed.
How to use
For the Body:
- Apply a Body Oil or use it while in the shower.
- Glide the tool in an upwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 6-8 times. (We do not recommend doing this in a back and forth motion)
- Work your desired area one step at a time.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement for the ultimate release of tension.
- Next, glide the tool towards the nearest lymph node to drain any lymph fluid.
For The Face:
We recommended daily use to see an improvement in the skins appearance.Here's a tip:The colder the tool, the more significant the boost of collagen production and circulation! You can store your beauty tools in the fridge before applying them directly onto the skin.
- Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere, light a candle, play some slow tunes, and dim the lights. Get ready for some you time!
- After cleansing your face - apply a facial serum or moisturizer from the forehead to the décolleté area.
- Glide the tool across your face in an upwards and outwards direction using gentle to medium pressure, repeating each movement 5-6 times.
- Be sure to slow down every single movement, taking deep breathes with every single glide and taking time to connect with your mindfulness for the ultimate release of tension.
- Use the smaller curved edges to sculpt areas such as cheekbones and jawline and the larger side for regions such as the T zone.
- Next, glide the tool down the sides of the face from the forehead to the décolleté area to drain any lymph fluid.
Cleaning your beauty tool
Gently pat dry, and then leave the mask out to air dry.