Is HEMP seed oil good for the skin?
Its a commonly asked question and here is our take on HEMP seed oil and the benefits it can provide for your skin!
So what is HEMP seed oil?
A cannabis plant cultivated for non-drug use, Hempseed Oil is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant. Made from purely Hemp seeds, Hemp seed oil is different from Hemp oil (CBD).
Benefits of Hemp seed oil for the skin:
- Soothes the skin: Being rich in fatty acids, assisting with hydration creating a soothing effect for inflamed skin.
- Locks in Hydration: Being high in omega acids 3, 6, and 9, repairing the skin barrier and creating a seal over the skin to keep moisture locked in.
- Helps soothe redness and skin irritations like eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis due to being rich in omega acids.
- Assist in retaining water and moisture in your skin while also softening and smoothing.
- Anti-aging effects: A natural UV protectant and antioxidant that can help to slow the effects of aging, dullness, and dryness.
Adding a product infused with Hemp seed oil to your daily or weekly skincare routine will assist in the above benefits over time. It is highly recommended for those who suffer from skin irritations such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis due to being rich in omega acids. Our Hemp clay mask is a soothing treatment that can assist with skin irritations. Made from powerful ingredients to detoxify and soften the skin, it's sure to keep the hemp seed oil lovers coming back for more!